Dec. 27, 2012
Robert Williams, better known as Meek Mills fired shots back to Cassidy’s “Me, Myself & iPhone” with “Repo.”
“I did I’ma Boss’ young’n set the summer off. Now these old niggas mad at me ’cause they fallin’ off,” Mills fired back.
Barry Adrian Reese, better known as Cassidy, previously landed a seven-figure deal with Trojan for the song “Condom Style.” The same song fellow Philly rapper, Meek Mill, said was garbage. The two have been beefing for a few months.
“That cat lame on every song he rap the same. That cat changed he got a deal and don’t act the same. That nigga wilding cause he sold a couple hundred thousand. But I sold triple what that nigga sold my first album,” said Cassidy.
What do you think needs to happen next?
- Meek Mill Diss Cassidy (via @PrincessStormm) (hot1041stl.com)
- Meek Mill – Repo (Cassidy Diss) (dayandadream.com)
- Listen: Cassidy “Diary Of A Hustler” (Meek Mill Diss) (whycauseican.com)
- Exclusive: Cassidy Says Meek Mill Doesn’t “Deserve” A Diss Record From Him (allhiphop.com)
- Rapper ‘Cassidy’ Gets Seven-Figures for Promoting Safe Sex (strategistaffairs.wordpress.com)